UBB Store

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse: It's Cool It's Blue It's New in Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse: It's Cool It's Blue It's New in Box
Price: US $6.99
Kudos where they’re due: Logitech knows how to build a better mouse. I speak from experience, posting this item with my six year old Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse which works as well as the day I bought it. The M185 is small, but it’s a workhorse: I’ve used mine on Windows, Mac, and Linux: plug in the USB dongle and it just works.
This mouse is new in its original packaging, which I carefully opened this morning only to make sure everything was in order (see video). It includes the required USB-A dongle—it’s in its little storage slot inside the battery compartment—and the Duracell battery labeled “not for retail sale” that comes with Logitech products.
Please do take the time to examine the photos CAREFULLY and make sure this item is what you’re looking for, as ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I’m trying to get this new store off the ground, so I encourage you to message me with any questions at all about this product before taking the leap.
Also, be aware that I reuse/recycle shipping materials whenever possible. Your box/mailer may not look fresh off the showroom floor, but I’ll use packaging that is both suitable for your item’s safe arrival and is reasonably respectable looking. (Can’t have all those shiny, smirking Amazon boxes giving your package a hard time on the truck!)

Buy Now