UBB Store

Logitech K800 (920-002359) Wireless Keyboard Works But Has Defects.  PLEASE READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech K800 (920-002359) Wireless Keyboard Works But Has Defects. PLEASE READ
Price: US $64.99

I bought a lot of 6 of these keyboards from the Boeing Company. They are all in various states of condition.  I spent a little time testing them all. This keyboard powers on and connects no problem.  When plugged in its  showing that its charging.  I do not know the condition of the battery. The backlight works as well as the proximity sensors. Also able to adjust the lighting up and down. All of the keys seem to be working fine.


The BAD THINGS that I am aware of are that there are TWO BROKEN KEYS.  The F1 and caps lock. Also WHEN I HIT THE SPACEBAR IT TYPES A 5 ON THE SCREEN. That is something that may be able to be fixed. Please see all pics as they are part of the description.


This will comw with the original rough box, the charging/connecting cable, the dangle and of course the keyboard.



Buy Now