UBB Store

Logitech K350 Wireless Comfort Wave Ergonomic Keyboard NO DONGLE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech K350 Wireless Comfort Wave Ergonomic Keyboard NO DONGLE
Price: US $24.99

Up for sale is a Logitech K350 Comfort Wave wireless keyboard. It takes 2 AA batteries.

Condition: Good condition, powers on and is a little dusty. There is some wear on the space bar.

I find a bunch of interesting stuff so please check out my other Items.

I try and get item shipped within 48 hrs after payment. I stand behind everything I sell if you have a problem with something please contact me before leaving response. You never know what I will find so please check out my other items.


Track Page Views With
Auctiva's Counter

Buy Now