UBB Store

Lenovo Legion T5 30IAS10 Tower Ultra 7 265F 16GB 954GB SSD RTX 5060 Ti
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo Legion T5 30IAS10 Tower Ultra 7 265F 16GB 954GB SSD RTX 5060 Ti
Price: US $1450.00
I'm selling this computer because I really don't
have time to play and I rather get some of my Money back while It’s in Excellent conditions.
the plastic film still attached to the glass window.
OPEN BOX, New only use a handful of times.
Lenovo Legion T5 30IAS10 Tower Ultra 7 265F
16GB 954GB SSD RTX 5060 TiI will ship on the original Box
Items on the box,
1 Lenovo Legion tower computer
1 Lenovo wired mouse
1 Lenovo wired Keyboard
1 A/C adapter cable
This same computer (new) is advertised on Amazon for $1859.00

Buy Now