Lenovo Legion Pro 5i Gen 10 16 165Hz QHD+ 2026 Ultra 9 275HX 32GB 1TB RTX 5070 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo Legion Pro 5i Gen 10 16 165Hz QHD+ 2026 Ultra 9 275HX 32GB 1TB RTX 5070
Price: US $1988.00
Lenovo Legion Pro 5i Gen 10 16 165Hz QHD+ 2026 Ultra 9 275HX 32GB 1TB RTX 5070 I own a small electronic business . This was a store returned unit. Customer decided that a payment plan wasn't for them and brought it back. Is flawless open box. Inspected for quality. I tried to take a few pictures of different angles for you to view and judge the overall quality of the unit by. I can take more if you need. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking!!