Selling my Lenovo Legion Go S - 2025 model.
I bought it a few months ago and only used it less than 10x due to work and family responsibilities and it’s primarily remained stored in my desk drawer. The Legion Go S remains in like new condition with all buttons and joysticks fully functional and no stick drift.
I did apply a skin to the Dpad for more comfortable use. I have reformatted the Legion Go S with SteamOS - if you don’t want SteamOS, you can reformat it to Windows 11.
I am also including the thumb drive that I have flashed SteamOS to in case it’s needed to reinstall on the Legion Go S. Bundle includes:
- Soft TPU case - back has some adhesive residue on it - see picture #4
- Additional screen protector - one is already applied on the screen
- 25ft Cat 8 Ethernet cable
- TP-Link USB C Ethernet adapter
- Desktop stand
- P&III single earbud Bluetooth headphone - can be used on left or right ear (allowed me to game while keeping an eye on the kids as well)
- Sandisk 32gb thumb drive with SteamOS flashed on it
- GameSir x5 Lite usb c gaming controller with pass thru charging - controller has foam grips applied for increased comfort - I glued a dime to the side to prevent the phone or iPad from sliding up and out, does NOT affect the functionality of the controller - there is no joystick drift and all buttons are fully functional - controller was used for Steam Link on my phone with the Lenovo Go S- Light blue joystick caps
- GameSir x5 Lite controller carrying caseFeel free to reach out with any questions!
