UBB Store

Lenovo G530 Laptop - LOW PRICE FACTORY RESTORED HARD DRIVE WIPED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo G530 Laptop - LOW PRICE FACTORY RESTORED HARD DRIVE WIPED
Price: US $59.00
Lenovo G530 Laptop. I purchased this brand new in 2009.
This used laptop would be an excellent startup for a new useror a backup for someone who needs a backup rig.I completed a factory restore on September 9, 2026 andwiped the hard drive clean on September 10 with Redkey.There is a Redkey data erasure report enclosed.
NOTE: You will need to reboot the computer to get rid of an error message caused by the Redkeyhard drive wipe. (A computer savvy person will have no problem doing this. I am not computer savvy!)
The Ethernet port needs repair, however this laptop is wifi equipped.You can purchase an external Ethernet port if neccessary.
This laptop needs a new battery. The cost to you would be about $35 based on my research.Power supply cord in excellent condition, so no problem powering up. (I am assuming this is the "charger")
The CD/DVD drive works, but these are becoming obsolete. If you want to replace it,an external drive would be the way to go.
This laptop is equipped with Windows Vista.
I will include the password to enter the computer upon purchase.

Buy Now