UBB Store

Learn German: Fluenz German 5 DVD & Audio CD for Mac, PC COMPLETE SET
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Learn German: Fluenz German 5 DVD & Audio CD for Mac, PC COMPLETE SET
Price: US $89.00

Complete Box set.

German language course.

Retail $398.00


This language course belonged to my Mother and it seems like she did not get to use much of it. I did inspect all the discs and they have no issues.


I don't quite understand the process of setting the system up for use. So, I included photos that show the registration process and system requirements. Please view both.

If you have any questions, please reach out.


danke schön




Buy Now