UBB Store

Large Font Collection for Atari Pagestream - 30 Floppy Disc -  100's of fonts,
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Large Font Collection for Atari Pagestream - 30 Floppy Disc - 100's of fonts,
Price: CA $35.19
Back in the 1980s and 90s I was publishing a newspaper and I was using Atari ST mega computers. I accumulated a huge collection of fonts to create eye-catching advertising. The pictures here include a number of pages that I created at the time to allow advertisers to choose their fonts. Since my paper's demise these discs have been gathering dust in a cupboard. The fonts are in various formats but they all worked in Pagestream and most, as I recall, are postscript. The discs include the Pagestream Font Editor which can be used to modify individual letters to develop new fonts. I've also included a Pantone disk. Most of the fonts are public domain and I'm sure there are some duplicates.Please contact us if you would like more pictures or information.

Please do not pay until I send you an invoice which will include the correct shipping amount. The shipping quote in the listing should be fairly accurate but is based on an estimate from the post office and experience shows it could be off by a dollar or two either way. (Note: Shipping will include approx $2 to cover the 10% fee that tacks onto the shipping charge and $3 for packing materials and handling.)

I am listing other items and will combine shipping on multiple purchases whenever appropriate.

If you live or work in the vicinity of Whitby, Ontario, you can pick up your purchase and save the shipping charges. You could also drop by and view our listings in person. Go to http://OldWhitby.ca for more info.



Buy Now