UBB Store

LTC Nimbleback NB681 65% Mechanical Keyboard Brown Switches
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LTC Nimbleback NB681 65% Mechanical Keyboard Brown Switches
Price: US $31.99
Up for sale is a used mechanical keyboard that I used as my main keyboard for awhile. I have since moved on to a new keyboard, but this one was well loved over the years. I purchased brand new previously on Amazon, and customized it with a few features:
  • Keycaps. The keycaps were replaced with the OEM keycaps for all but the right shift key to XVX PBT Keycaps
  • Keyboard Stand. I installed a custom ESC Flip Keyboard stand at the bottom of the keyboard given that one of the OEM feet broke. This stand is much better, in my opinion, than the original option.
  • Cable.Comes with USB-C to USB-A cable to connect to your computer.
  • Software.Software for the LTC Nimbleback software can be found on LTC's website.
  • Backlight. The LTC Nimbleback NB681 has RGB lighting background that can be configured in the software.
  • Built in USB Ports. The keyboard has 2 USB-A 2.0 Ports.


Buy Now