LSI 3ware 9690SA SAS/SATA hardware RAID controller RAID5 RAID6
The card is used but in good condition. It was tested building a 8 disk RAID6 volume and works fine.
The LSI 3ware 9690SA SAS/SATA hardware RAID controllers deliver industry leading RAID 6 and RAID 5 performance, expanded scalability, robust fault tolerance, and multi-terabyte capacities. A PCI Express host interface, StorSwitch™ architecture and sophisticated SAS and SATA II features drive this unrivaled performance.
I assume the tech specifications are well know, so I don´t list them here, however, if you want them listed, feel free to let me know and I will include them into the listing for you.
---
If you are an international buyer, please select the shipping option during checkout which works best for your location. For most countries this will be insured letter post, which is the standard option available.
The term "letter" is misleading, don´t worry about it, your item will be sent securely packed and fully insured with tracking number of course, along with all customs paperwork, if needed.
International shipping
