LC501 Compatible Replacement Black & Tri-Color Ink Cartridges NEW Brother LC 501
New & Sealed Exp: 1-21-2028
The item pictured in this listing is exactly LIKE the item you will receive as I have a few sets to sell.
The boxes may open and are not sealed but, the individual ink packs are sealed, unopened, and brand new.
The box may have some very slight damage from shelving, handling, shipping, etc.
The box the ink is in may be the box I ship it in.
If you are not used to using these types generic cartridges you may not want to try them.
This item was personally owned by me and recently purchased in the last month. We went with a large multifunction device and have left over unused ink from our old individual printers.
Buy with confidence!I have 100% response since 2001!TOP RATED seller!
My passion is customer service!
All items are cared for, packed and shipped in the manner I would like to receive them!
I will communicate with you as much or as little as you would like.Please feel free to ask any questions at anytime.
Thank you, because without you as my client I don’t have a business!
