LAPTOP SOOON business backpack with USB CHARGING PORT ANTI-THEFT . For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LAPTOP SOOON business backpack with USB CHARGING PORT ANTI-THEFT .
Price: US $28.92
The LAPTOP SOOON business backpack with USB charging port is a stylish and practical accessory for tech-savvy professionals. Made of durable polyester material, it is designed to securely hold a 15-inch laptop while on the go. The anti-theft design ensures your belongings are safe, giving you peace of mind during your daily commute or business travels. The brown and black color combination adds a touch of sophistication, making it a versatile choice for various occasions. With a manufacturer warranty of 1 year, you can trust in the quality and reliability of this backpack for your tech essentials. In great condition and I truly love it and I hope someone who really can use it loves it . I want to say that I truly am grateful and appreciative for all my buyers support for my products. Hope you and your family many blessings this new year 2026 , and again thank you for your support.