Kuromi 2020 Sanrio Quncle iPad 11 Pro 10.9" - CASE ONLY For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kuromi 2020 Sanrio Quncle iPad 11 Pro 10.9" - CASE ONLY
Price: US $49.99
Protect your beloved Apple iPad 11 Pro 10.9" with this adorable Kuromi protective shell/skin from Sanrio. Made of high-quality silicone, gel, and rubber materials, it is designed to be dustproof, anti-scratch, and shockproof. The integrated stand allows for easy viewing and typing, while the freestanding design makes it convenient for kids and girls. This designer case is perfect for those who love Kuromi and want to add a touch of cuteness to their iPad. The purple color and Kuromi character family make it a unique and fun accessory. Please note that this case does not come with any manufacturer warranty. Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!