This listing is forONE5 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure. I have used a bunch of these over the years for NAS and server builds and they work great. I have some that I no longer need that are sealed, BRAND NEW, and unused. These enclosure are toolless/trayless design and support both SAS and SATA drives and work great in Windows, TrueNAS, UNRAID, or any OS that supports your motherboard or an add-in storage controller. The enclosure comes sealed, but without the retail box.Included:
1x Kingwin Hard Drive EnclosureI will ship as soon as payment clears. Items are not sold "on approval", but rather by the terms of policies.All sales are final. I cannot and will not assume any liability for items damaged or lost during shipment, that is the purpose of insurance. If you do not ask for insurance on shipping, then none will be provided. I strive to represent all merchandise as clearly as possible. That being said, if you find errors in any listing please let me know so that I can provide the best service possible. If you have questions about a particular item that isn't answered in the item description or picture, please email me BEFORE offerding! I usually accept returns on my items, but all returned items are subject to a restocking fee up to 50% of the original purchase price. If you experience any issues or wish to return an item, then you must message me BEFORE returning the item. By purchasing this item you are agreeing to all of these terms. I sincerely appreciate your business!Note to new users: Please familiarize yourself with procedures and policies before making offers.
Check out some of my other listings!
