UBB Store

Kingston NV2 NVME M.2 500GB SSD (SNV2S/500G) (Read Description)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kingston NV2 NVME M.2 500GB SSD (SNV2S/500G) (Read Description)
Price: US $62.00
I recently upgraded the SSD in my computer. I was having slow down issues with this SSD. As it turns out, Kingston SSDs aren’t exactly the best quality. I had originally upgraded to this SSD back in February 2023. I didn’t start having slow down issues until about Late 2024. I eventually upgraded more parts in my PC before figuring out it was the SSD that was causing the slow downs. I mainly used this SSD for my Windows 10 install. If you are interested in getting this SSD, please do your research on Kingston branded SSD before committing to buying this. The drive is completely wiped & ready for use.

Buy Now