Jounivo JV-601 Pro USB Desktop Microphone Gooseneck Mute Button LED Indicator For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jounivo JV-601 Pro USB Desktop Microphone Gooseneck Mute Button LED Indicator
Price: US $10.00
Previous owner claims it works. I have not tested it myself. We accept returns for a full refund if you have any issues.
Thank you for viewing this item! My husband does his best to photograph each item so you know exactly what you are getting before it is in your hands. I am a stay at home mom selling fun finds for good prices. I am usually super fast to respond to any questions. We are a non-smoking home and we seek to send you our North Texas finds right to your doorstep. I ship next business day after payment is received. I will combine shipping if you buy multiple items before I pack your order.