UBB Store

JRT Pascal 3.0  Users Guide - reference pamphlet + backup disk.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JRT Pascal 3.0 Users Guide - reference pamphlet + backup disk.
Price: CA $21.52

Rare Collectibles

- if you need something specific; let me know. I will try to find it for you.

NOTE: ( I am Canadian. I was on .com for 23+ years. An original .com member. I'm now selling out of Canada. I don't have access to USPS anymore. So to my fellow er's that used to follow me and I hope you do again; I will continue to provide the efficient and safe service you always expect but using Canadian postal services, FEDEX or UPS)

NOTE FOR USA Buyer

POSSIBLE TARRIFF APPLICABLE - this is a made in USA item and could pass under the CUSMA agreement tariff free


TITLE :JRT Pascal 3.0 Users Guide
- Software included. Backup disk. Untested- Manual are in very good condition.-Binder in very good condition.Note: Vintage item.No returnsunless damaged upon arrival.

-see photos for more details

Shipping iscalculated based upon package weight, size and destination. Will be insured.


Packaging and shipping is done on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons.



Buy Now