UBB Store

JOURNEY - ALTI LIFT Wireless Charging Desk Mat - Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JOURNEY - ALTI LIFT Wireless Charging Desk Mat - Black
Price: US $75.00

Up for sale is my Journey Official ALTI LIFT wireless charging desk mat. Its in perfect working condition! I love the charging aspect of and its magnetic so you can put the charging section on the left or the right. This is the one where you can prop up your phone in different angles. Its color black and you have under the mat paper storage. I am selling it because i no longer have a desktop desk setup. I am including the original usb c charger but you can use which ever one. Its been slightly used but everything works. I paid $150 for it brand new from Journey



Buy Now