UBB Store

JL324A I DUAL POWER New HPE Aruba 2930M 24 SmartRate PoE+ 1Slot Switch JL087A
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JL324A I DUAL POWER New HPE Aruba 2930M 24 SmartRate PoE+ 1Slot Switch JL087A
Price: US $1995.00
General InformationProduct NameAruba 2930M 24 HPE Smart Rate PoE+ 1-Slot SwitchManufacturer Part NumberJL324AProduct Series2930MProduct TypeLayer 3 SwitchInterfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports24Uplink PortYesModularYesStack PortYesPort / Expansion Slot Details24 x 5 Gigabit Ethernet Network

2 x Expansion Slot

I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots2Expansion Slot TypeUplink Module

Stacking Module

Media & PerformanceMedia Type SupportedTwisted PairEthernet Technology5 Gigabit EthernetNetwork Technology5GBase-TNetwork & CommunicationLayer Supported3
Listing includes 1x JL324A switch, 2x JL087A power supplies.
We ship all products according to manufacturer specifications. If the manufacturer does not include an option as standard with the product (power supply, fan tray etc) we do not either unless specifically stated. If you are have questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.

Buy Now