UBB Store

JDI Jo-Dan International GoldX Digital Cables
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JDI Jo-Dan International GoldX Digital Cables
Price: US $27.95
Thank you for your interest in this product!
Up for sale is a2 Count Lot ofJDI (Jo-Dan International, Inc.) GoldX Digital Cables.I really don't know exactly what they are so you'll have to look at the pictures to get an idea. There are 2 different cables and they are about 50 feet each I think, but I haven't measured them. One has 3 plugs on each end with the colors of Red, Green & Blue and the other one has 2 plugs on each end with the colors of Red & Yellow.Hall of Fame Sportscards has been on since 1999 and has 100% positive response, so Buy WITH CONFIDENCE!
Thank you again very much for looking at our sale!


Buy Now