J9993A I HPE Aruba 8 Ports 1G/10GbE SFP+ MACsec v3 zl2 5065-5446 BRAND NEW For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
J9993A I HPE Aruba 8 Ports 1G/10GbE SFP+ MACsec v3 zl2 5065-5446 BRAND NEW
Price: US $1198.00
Technical Information Application/Usage Data Networking Application/Usage Optical Network Media & Performance Media Type Supported Optical Fiber Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Technology 10GBase-X Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbit/s I/O Expansions Number of Total Expansion Slots 8 Expansion Slot TypeSFP+ Listing is for one unit. Listing may include stock images, please contact us for confirmed photos of our inventory.We ship all products according to manufacturer specifications. If the manufacturer does not include an option as standard with the product (power supply, fan tray etc) we do not either unless specifically stated. If you are have questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.