UBB Store

J9585A I Brand New Sealed HPE 3800-24G-2XG Switch
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
J9585A I Brand New Sealed HPE 3800-24G-2XG Switch
Price: US $350.00
General Information Model Number J9585A#ABA Manufacturer HP Product Type Layer 3 Switch Interfaces/Ports Total Number of Network Ports 26 Stack Port Yes Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & Performance Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Gigabit Ethernet
Fast Ethernet
Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
10GBase-T
I/O Expansions Number of Total Expansion Slots 1 Expansion Slot Type Stacking Module Network & Communication Layer Supported 3 Management & Protocols Manageable Yes Power Description Power Source Power Supply Redundant Power Supply Supported No Physical Characteristics Compatible Rack Unit 1U Form Factor Rack-mountable
Desktop
Height 1.7" Width 18.4" Depth 17.4" Weight (Approximate)15.80 lb

Buy Now