J9309A I Open Box HPE 4-Port Interface Module - 4 x XFP Module 5070-6405 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
J9309A I Open Box HPE 4-Port Interface Module - 4 x XFP Module 5070-6405
Price: US $795.00
Technical Information Application/Usage Data Networking Media & Performance Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 I/O Expansions Number of Total Expansion Slots 4 Expansion Slot TypeXFP We ship all products according to manufacturer specifications. If the manufacturer does not include an option as standard with the product (power supply, fan tray etc) we do not either unless specifically stated. If you are have questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
Listing may include stock images, unit may be HP (grey) or HPE Aruba (black). Please contact us for confirmed photos of our inventory.