J8435A I HP ProCurve 10 GbE SFP Media Flex Module For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
J8435A I HP ProCurve 10 GbE SFP Media Flex Module
Price: US $99.00
Technical Information Application/Usage Data Networking Media & Performance Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbit/s I/O Expansions Number of Total Expansion Slots 2 Physical Characteristics Height 1.5" Width 6.8" Depth 4.5" Weight (Approximate) 10.23 oz Miscellaneous Additional Information
This module support X2 transceiver
Transceivers supported:
ProCurve 10GbE X2-SC LR Optic
ProCurve 10GbE X2-CX4 Transceiver
Compatibility
ProCurve Switch 3400cl Series
ProCurve Switch 6400cl Series
We ship all products according to manufacturer specifications. If the manufacturer does not include an option as standard with the product (power supply, fan tray etc) we do not either unless specifically stated. If you are have questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.
Listing may include stock images, unit may be HP (grey) or HPE Aruba (black). Please contact us for confirmed photos of our inventory.