New Dell 1.92TB SSD. Part of a lost freight claim so I have no further information. New open box. Please verify this fits your needs prior to purchase. I purchase surplus and have no further information. Please view pictures as part of your description.
**Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will accept returns and my 100% rating is very important, if you feel the need to leave negative response please contact me beforehand, so we can discuss it. I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
**Free shipping items returnedWILL NOTreceive a 100% refund for reasons unrelated to my listing, i.e. doesn't fit, changed mind, etc. Refund will be total paid by buyer - (minus) actual shipping cost I paid.
**I describe my items for sale/offer the best that I can. I will never intentionally misrepresent anything I have listed.
**USPS or Fed Ex shipping dependent on price.**response is greatly appreciated.
