UBB Store

Intel Pentium 60Mhz CPU A80501-60 SX948 GOLD/RARE CPU /W HS - FULLY TESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Pentium 60Mhz CPU A80501-60 SX948 GOLD/RARE CPU /W HS - FULLY TESTED
Price: CA $80.70
This CPU is also on Facebook Marketplace if you are in Canada and would be available at a great discount. It can be found by searching the same item title as this listing.
I will be listing more items like this in the near future as I am looking to sell some of my spare parts and narrow down to a few "keeper" complete builds. Everything is fully tested. I may even start throwing in other extras if they are of use to anyone. I also have a relatively up to date google sheet with all my spare parts if there is anything else you are looking for to save on shipping.
Although the CPU is 100% fully tested, due to the nature of our hobby and the age of vintage computers/parts, there is no warranty on the item. I also do not accept returns or provide any technical support. My experience to date as both a buyer and seller has always been positive. At this point, I can only ship to Canada and the US.
Please contact me prior to committing to buy or making an offer to confirm details. At this point, I can only ship to Canada and the US.

Buy Now