UBB Store

Intel DZ87KLT-75K LGA1150 Z87 ATX Motherboard DDR3 USB 3.0 SATA 6Gb/s Untested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel DZ87KLT-75K LGA1150 Z87 ATX Motherboard DDR3 USB 3.0 SATA 6Gb/s Untested
Price: US $160.22

*** This motherboard is untested since I do not have a compatible CPU to verify functionality, so it is being sold for parts or not working to be safe ***


It is in really great overall cosmetic condition with normal dust and light wear from prior use.


Includes the Intel DZ87KLT-75K motherboard with attached stock Intel cooler as shown. No CPU, RAM, or I/O shield included.


Because it is untested, full functionality cannot be guaranteed.


Feel free to message me with any questions anytime — I’d be happy to help!



Buy Now