UBB Store

Intel Core i7-720QM Laptop CPU Processor SLBLY 1.60GHz PGA988 Untested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Core i7-720QM Laptop CPU Processor SLBLY 1.60GHz PGA988 Untested
Price: US $8.75
📌 PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASINGHow I source items:Most of my inventory is sourced from flea markets, thrift stores, estate clean-outs, and donation lots. Because of this, many items are incomplete and may be missing accessories, cords, chargers, mounts, adapters, manuals, or proprietary connections.
Important rule of thumb:👉 If it is NOT shown in the photos, you will NOT receive it.👉 If it IS shown in the photos, you WILL receive it.Photos are considered part of the description.
⚠️ ABOUT CONDITION & COMPATIBILITYI do my best to test items when possible. All items are sold as working unless clearly stated otherwise or listed under “For Parts or Repair.”
That said, there may be blind spots or niche compatibility requirements I’m unaware of (specific cables, software, mounts, power supplies, etc.). Please do not assume anything is included unless it’s shown. If you are unsure whether something will work for your specific setup, ask before purchasing.
❓ QUESTIONS & COMMUNICATION (IMPORTANT)I receive a high volume of messages and may not always respond instantly. If you have a question that could be a deal-breaker:✔️ You may purchase the item first, then immediately message me with your question.✔️ I will prioritize answering questions on recently purchased items because I want to avoid returns.✔️ If my answer changes your mind, you can request a cancel before shipping — no hassle, no problem, full refund.My goal is zero surprises for both of us.
📦 BUNDLING & DISCOUNTS (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)I strongly encourage bundling and I’m much more flexible on price when items are bundled.How to bundle items:1. Add multiple items from my store to your cart2. Go to your cart3. Select “Request total” or “Send offer”4. Send a bundled offer — I’ll review it
Bundling saves on shipping and usually gets you a better overall deal.
✅ FINAL NOTESPlease review all photos carefullyRead the full descriptionAsk questions if you’re unsureBuy with confidence knowing I’m fair, transparent, and easy to work with
Thank you for checking out my listing — I appreciate your business.
Intel Core i7-720QM laptop CPU processor.
Markings visible on the processor:- Intel Core i7-720QM- SLBLY- 5922A798
Processor is inside a clear protective plastic holder/case as shown. Condition is used/pre-owned with cosmetic wear visible on the protective case. I have not removed the CPU from the holder and have not tested it in a laptop or motherboard.
This item is UNTESTED. I cannot verify working condition, compatibility, pin condition beyond what is visible in photos, BIOS support, motherboard support, or installation requirements.
Please confirm this exact processor model is compatible with your laptop/motherboard before purchasing.
Includes only the CPU in the plastic holder shown in the photos. No laptop, heatsink, thermal paste, tools, manuals, or other accessories included.

Buy Now