UBB Store

Intel Core i7-12700K 12-Core 3.6GHz 25MB L3 Cache LGA1700 CPU SRL4N
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Core i7-12700K 12-Core 3.6GHz 25MB L3 Cache LGA1700 CPU SRL4N
Price: US $279.99
The Intel Core i7-12700K 12-Core 3.6GHz CPU is a high-performance processor with a large 25MB L3 cache and 12MB L2 cache, making it ideal for demanding computing tasks. With a clock speed of 3.6 GHz and 12 cores, this CPU offers excellent multitasking capabilities and speed. It is designed for use with the LGA 1700 socket type and comes with a manufacturer warranty of 1 month. As part of the 12th generation Core i7 series from Intel, this CPU is a reliable choice for those seeking powerful and efficient processing performance.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC; DON’T TRY ANY FUNNYBUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now