IPW PGI-250XL Black CLI-251XL Black-Cyan-Magenta-Yellow 5 Pack NIB For Canon For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IPW PGI-250XL Black CLI-251XL Black-Cyan-Magenta-Yellow 5 Pack NIB For Canon
Price: US $33.00
The item you are offerding on is an IPW PGI-250XL Black CLI-251XL Black-Cyan-Magenta-Yellow 5 Pack NIB. The cartridges are brand new wrapped in plastic in their original packaging and should function as intended. I have provided photos to make it easier to determine the condition and quality of the 5-pack of IPW printer ink for Canon. I am selling a variety of goods in my other listings, please check them out if you are interested. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED OR HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR PURCHASE. I TAKE PRIDE IN HANDLING ALL ISSUES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND FINDING THE BEST RESOLUTION FOR YOU, THE BUYER.