UBB Store

IBM Ultrastar 73LZX 9.1GB 10K Ultra160 SCSI 68-Pin HDD 07N6360 NOS Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM Ultrastar 73LZX 9.1GB 10K Ultra160 SCSI 68-Pin HDD 07N6360 NOS Sealed
Price: US $349.00

IBM Ultrastar 73LZX 9.1GB 10K Ultra160 SCSI 68-Pin HDD 07N6360 NOS Sealed

NEW OLD STOCK sealed in antistatic bag. Listing is for a single drive. Please note I have many of this drive in exactly the same condition so the one pictured is representative.

Because they are sealed and I cannot test them, I am selling as-is and with no guarantees, however they were stored for years in proper packaging as shown. I show the original box and foam for reference, but drive will not ship in that box.

Note, these are NOT the infamous "Deathstar" model that have high failure rates.

These were purchased in a large lot of electronics.

Let me know if you have questions!

Thanks




Buy Now