UBB Store

IBM RS/6000 7013 520/530 53F3345 Standard I/O Planar Board ~ Fully Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM RS/6000 7013 520/530 53F3345 Standard I/O Planar Board ~ Fully Tested
Price: US $129.45
Please click Full Description for more details
Details Fully Tested Good!
Used IBM standard input/output planar board / I/O board assembly.

Visible markings in the photos include:
- FRU 53F3345
- IBM P/N 53F3345 (rear label)
- Board silkscreen: STANDARD INPUT/OUTPUT
- IBM/Texas Instruments dated components and legacy multi-port connectors

Web-matched part references identify 53F3345 as an IBM Standard Input/Output Board / Standard I/O Planar for IBM RS/6000 7013 systems. The board appears to be a vintage server/workstation I/O planar with integrated legacy external I/O connectors, onboard logic, socketed ROM, fuse protection, and edge/backplane connector interfaces.

Physical details observed from the photos:
- Large green PCB planar board
- Multiple external legacy connectors including DB-style, mini-DIN style, and rectangular modular-style ports
- Blue internal/header connector
- Socketed ROM/firmware ICs and populated logic components
- Rear sticker marked IBM P/N 53F3345
- Condition: used, with visible cosmetic wear/oxidation on metal shields and connectors


  • Type: Standard Input/Output planar board
  • Brand: IBM
  • FRU / Part Number: 53F3345
  • MPN: 53F3345
  • Board Marking: STANDARD INPUT/OUTPUT
  • System Compatibility: IBM RS/6000 7013
  • Form Factor: Planar / PCB assembly
  • Connectors: DB-style, mini-DIN style, rectangular modular-style, internal header connectors
  • Fuse Protection: Present on board
  • Condition: Used
  • Made In: Japan / components from multiple manufacturers visible

Check out ALL our other items here!



Buy Now