IBM KB-8923 07H0665 Wired PS/2 PS2 Keyboard White Tested Classic Key Vintage For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM KB-8923 07H0665 Wired PS/2 PS2 Keyboard White Tested Classic Key Vintage
Price: US $50.00
IBM KB-8923 07H0665 Wired PS/2 PS2 Keyboard White Tested.
From the web:
“I like the IBM KB-8923. For being a rubber dome. it really is a good keyboard. The rubber dome construction is far better than any of the rubber domes you see on new keyboards. I find that this keyboard is very quiet compared to the model M, but not squishy like most rubber dome keyboards I have used. The keys are a single one piece design and although it is a rubber dome, the board has pretty good tactile response. The case is built well too. On the 8923 I own, there are no artifacts remaining from the casting process and all of the parts fit well. There is very little side to side play in the keys too. Key travel is smooth , with no binding or sticking. Mine has the standard 5 ft cable ending in a PS2 connector. I have used it on a computer witout a PS2 by getting a cheap PS2 to USB adapter and it worked without a flaw.”
This is the classic and fan favorite keyboard from the late 1990s. Very little use. Just out of long term storage.
Condition is "Barely Used". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.