UBB Store

IBM Disk Operating System DOS 2.10 disk and binder lot (6024120)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM Disk Operating System DOS 2.10 disk and binder lot (6024120)
Price: US $49.99
You are offerding on a vintage IBM disk operating system DOS 2.10 disk and binder lot . It will also include a Basic instruction binder. I am not sure of the completeness of the binders nor the condition of the two disk from the DOS binder. They are being sold as is.Please examine all photos to ensure a satisfactory purchase. Note: I will only ship to confirmed /PayPal addresses. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via messaging. In effort to keep the cost down for customers, I use creative shipping solutions.

Buy Now