UBB Store

IBM 7009-C10, C20  I/O Planar 65G8275 65G7904 RS6000 with 64 Meg -  Fully Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM 7009-C10, C20 I/O Planar 65G8275 65G7904 RS6000 with 64 Meg - Fully Tested
Price: US $285.00
IBM 7009-C10, C20 I/O Planar 65G8275 65G7904 RS6000 with 64 Meg - Fully Tested-Fully Tested - See diagnostic screen shots.
-30 Day Replacement Warranty.
-Free domestic shipping to lower 48 via UPS or USPS.
-International buyers are responsible for all freight costs including duties and taxes.
-Item will be properly packed to ensure safe transport.
-Payment due within 3 days of sale end.
-Paypal is the only acceptable method of payment.If you have any questions, or would like to see additional photos, just ask.Thank you.




Buy Now