Selling a IBM Wireless Optical Navigator mouse for parts or repair. Mouse and receiver are matched units with serial numbers to prove it. Comes with everything in box, including driver CD-ROM, original manual, and original PS/2 port adapter. See below for full details.INCLUDED:
- Original Box
- Original USB to PS/2 adapter
- Matched receiver
- The mouse itself
- IBM Mouse Suite Driver CD-ROM
- Original ManualDETAILS OF CONDITION:
Mouse and receiver both power on. Boards have zero corrosion or bulging caps. As shown in pics, Windows recognizes it as a HID-compliant mouse. Buttons on both devices work in terms of setting them into pairing modes as shown by flashing LEDs. However, the mouse and receiver have trouble during the pairing process. Either the receiver or mouse’s RF board likely has a problem such as a bad oscillator from what I could infer from troubleshooting and process of elimination.OTHER NOTICES:
I do not have the tools necessary to fully verify this, test the other components, or repair these, so I am selling it AS IS.
