I-Sheng SP-305B E55943 7A 125V 3-Prong Power Cord for Sony TVs and more For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I-Sheng SP-305B E55943 7A 125V 3-Prong Power Cord for Sony TVs and more
Price: US $5.59
The I-Sheng SP-305B E55943 7A 125V 3-Prong Power Cord is a high-quality cable designed for use with Sony TVs and other electronics. With a maximum input current of 7A and a length of 4ft, this power cord is compatible with 125V systems and features a single outlet. The sleek black color and reliable brand make it an ideal choice for connecting your devices to a power source. Made in China, this unit is a practical and efficient solution for powering your electronics.