3-Prong 6 foot AC Power Cord I-SHENG E55943 SP-305B LL41230 10A 125V 1250W IS-15 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3-Prong 6 foot AC Power Cord I-SHENG E55943 SP-305B LL41230 10A 125V 1250W IS-15
Price: US $9.95
The 3-Prong 6 foot AC Power Cord by I-SHENG is a universal power cord designed for use with a variety of appliances. With a maximum input current of 10 A and a maximum power of 1250W, this cord is compatible with 120V systems and features a right-angle connector for easy installation. The black cord measures 6 feet in length and comes with a 3-Contact AC Male-US connector, making it suitable for a wide range of devices. The manufacturer does not offer a warranty, but the durable construction ensures reliable performance for your power needs.
See photos for detas. Packaged and shipped with care