UBB Store

I/O Magic Blue External USB Floppy Disk Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I/O Magic Blue External USB Floppy Disk Drive
Price: US $49.97

The I/O Magic Blue External USB Floppy Disk Drive is a reliable and compact 3.5-inch floppy drive that is powered by USB and compatible with PCs. With a storage capacity of 1.44 MB, this unit offers a convenient way to access and store data. The blue color adds a touch of style to the device, making it both functional and aesthetically pleasing. The model number D353FUE ensures easy identification and ensures that you have the correct product for your needs. Perfect for those looking to access older files or transfer data from a device that still relies on floppy disks.



Buy Now