UBB Store

I Got Bands Gaming Mouse Pad Large 12" X 24" Non-Slip Cash Money Desk Mat
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I Got Bands Gaming Mouse Pad Large 12" X 24" Non-Slip Cash Money Desk Mat
Price: US $26.94

📏💰''I Got Bands" Gaming Mouse Pad


📏Large 12" X 23.5"


•💯Waterproof Non-Slip Mousepad Desk Mat


• ✨Brand New!


• 📫Fast and FREE Shipping!!!


•💪 Material - This table mat is made of rubber, which is smooth and waterproof, durable for a long time.


Features:

Our desk mat is designed with locked edges to prevent the edges from rolling up and prolong the life of the desk mat.


Protective:

The Pad protects your desk from scratches and various stains and can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth after use.


Occasion:

Our Gaming / Desk pads can be used to place laptops, keyboards, mice and other office supplies, suitable for home, Internet cafes, offices, and more.



Buy Now