UBB Store

I Cisco PWR-C6-600WAC I 600 Watt Switching Power Supply for C9200 switch I
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I Cisco PWR-C6-600WAC I 600 Watt Switching Power Supply for C9200 switch I
Price: US $199.00
  • Cisco PWR-C6-600WAC 600 Watt Switching Power Supply for C9200 switch

The Cisco PWR-C6-600WAC 600 Watt Switching Power Supply is a high-quality AC power supply designed specifically for the C9200 switch. With a maximum output power of 600 watts, this product ensures reliable and efficient power delivery to your networking equipment.
Manufactured by Cisco, a trusted brand in enterprise networking, this power supply is compatible with Cisco devices and is ideal for maintaining a stable and continuous power source for your networking infrastructure. Made in China, this product is part of the Cisco PWR-C6-600WAC product line, guaranteeing quality and performance for your networking needs.
Key Specifications & Features
  • Power Capacity: 600W output.
  • Hot-Swappable: Can be installed or replaced without interrupting switch operation.
  • Efficiency: 90% efficiency (80 PLUS Platinum certified) to reduce power waste and heat.
  • Redundancy: Supportsredundancy when a second identical unit is added to the switch chassis.
  • Cooling: Includes internal fans with front-to-back airflow for rack integration


Buy Now