- Fast and free shipping!
- Will ship quickly and with care! 📦
Hyperion Premium Imaging Supplies TK-5242C Cyan toner cartridges.
ABOUT/ INFORMATION:
✅ YOU ARE ONLY PAYING FOR 1 TONER CARTRIDGE -- BRAND NEW AND SEALED! 💰💲
❌ You are NOT being charged for the other 2 toner cartridges! - ASSUME THE 2 OTHER'S DO NOT WORK!
😇 I am only adding the other 2 because there's nothing I can do with them and IF they HAPPEN work, then GREAT! I'm happy for you!!
⚡ Condition Details:
- 1 cartridge is brand new, sealed in original packaging ✅
- 1 cartridge is an Amazon return, opened but still wrapped – UNKNOWN use ❓
- 1 cartridge is opened with no inner packaging, appears unused but SOLD AS-IS ❓
👉 Only the sealed, brand new cartridge is guaranteed.
(👉 The other 2 are included at no additional cost as FREE extras!!)
💡 Please review all photos carefully — what you see is exactly what you will receive.
No returns.
Compatible with: Kyocera ECOSYS series printers (see box label for exact models).
Color: Cyan
Model: TK-5242C
Ships fast, safe, and well-protected. Thanks for looking! 😃
