Hitachi HGST 200GB SSD 2.5" 6Gbs SAS 0B26592 Hard Drive HUSML4020ASS600 W KG7NR
This is a Hitachi HGST 200GB SSD 2.5" 6Gbs SAS 0B26592 Hard Drive HUSML4020ASS600 W KG7NR.
What you will get:
- 1 Hitachi HGST 200GB SSD 2.5" 6Gbs SAS 0B26592 Hard Drive HUSML4020ASS600 W KG7NR
- 1 2.5" SFF HDD Caddy Tray KG7NR
This is my item SAP 1122.
12 were available at listing time.
Check out myother itemswhere I have a lot of othercomputer equipment andaccessories for sale including the Dell PowerEdge R730xd Servers that these hard drives came out of.
Please use the shipping calculator to determine shipping.
If you receive your item and it is not to your 100 Percent Satisfaction, please contact us before leaving response.
I strive to make sure every transaction is a positive one!
IF you have a problem with my item, I would like you to use the "Contact Seller" link in the listing, or call me. Please don't open a case. Cases count against me even if they are resolved.
I stand behind my items and will work out any problems that you may have with an item.
So please contact me if you have a problem with an item I have sold you and don't use the Case as a means of communication.
International Buyers, Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
