UBB Store

Hitachi 0B24478 600GB 15K 15000 RPM FC Disk Drive 118032690 HUS156060VLF400
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hitachi 0B24478 600GB 15K 15000 RPM FC Disk Drive 118032690 HUS156060VLF400
Price: US $25.00

Hitachi 0B24478 600GB 15K 15000 RPM FC Disk Drive

118032690 HUS156060VLF400

The nail that pulls out from the casing is broken

------------

I have different components for the EMC storage units. Please check my other listings.

I ship everything with Registered mail!

Upon payment item will be shipped out in next 3 days!
If You have any questions -please contact us before offerding and you will receive clear answers.
You buy what you see on the item's picture!
No returns accepted but in case of a return, buyer pays the return shipment.
(If you are satisfied with what you receive please leave response and I will return it).

Thank you for looking!



Buy Now