UBB Store

Havis UT-101 laptop/PC Mount Stand Devise Docking With Hinge Swivel P71 CVPI PPV
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Havis UT-101 laptop/PC Mount Stand Devise Docking With Hinge Swivel P71 CVPI PPV
Price: US $75.00

Fully adjustable Havis Laptop Stand Mount with swivel and back screen lock.

Comes with swivel hinge and hardware.


Used in working condition


ALL have been removed from multiple decommissioned Police Interceptors, Charger Pursuit, Tahoe PPV, and Explorer PUI. I have other safety equipment available in my store.


​Self claimed Panther Platform specialists. Check my store for other listings with a massive selection of Crown Victoria (P71/P7B CVPI), Mercury Grand Marquis, Mercury Marauder, and Lincoln Town Car parts as well as surplus including vehicle public safety equipment.


​Can’t find a part? I have an extensive "unlisted" inventory and new donor vehicles arriving monthly. Message me — I may have what you need. (Please be patient I am a solo operator here and have grown tremendously this year. Sale orders are always first and foremost.)


​📦 Fast & Secure Shipping


​Speed: Items ship same day or the next business day. Not including holidays.


​Care: For large, bulky, or awkward items, please allow me an extra day. I take the time to crate and pack everything properly so they arrive without being damaged.


​✅ Tested & Verified


​Buy with confidence. Used items are function-tested prior to removal and, whenever possible, double-checked right before they go in the box. If there’s any known or unknown info about items I try to disclose as much as possible in the description and in photos.


​🏁 About Me


​Based in Northwest Florida, I live and breathe Panther platform specifically CVPI/P71. Beyond parts, I buy and sell vehicles and build in-house Crown Stock race cars for asphalt and dirt (Circle & Figure 8). I know these platforms inside and out and still learning more everyday.


​🔄 Returns & Policy


​Fitment: Please verify part numbers and photos before purchasing.


​Returns: No returns accepted for items that have been tampered with or altered. All returns undergo inspection before refunds are issued. I require a message/email prior to submission of a return. All return request without reaching out will be declined unless otherwise specified.


​Shipping Costs: Buyers are responsible for return shipping on incorrectly ordered items.


​Support: I am a reasonable person and stand by my parts. If there’s an issue, reach out. Im growing fast, so if i don't reply instantly, hang tight— I'll get back to you!


☆Condition Disclaimer☆

Please note that pre-owned items may show some minor imperfections, such as scuffs, scratches, drill holes, adhesive residue, or other typical signs of wear unless otherwise specified. Most of my listings include actual photos of particular items however in the case where I have multiple quantities I try to include as much information about other quantities as well. If you have any questions or concerns please message me before purchasing.


MESSAGE BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE response. I'M VERY REASONABLE AND MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST WITH ANY POTENTIAL ISSUES OR QUESTIONS. I WILL TRY TO HELP IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE.


KEYWORDS; HAVIS, GAMBER JOHNSON, POLICE INTERCEPTOR, FLEET VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, TOUGH-BOX, FEDERAL SIGNAL, SOUNDOFF SIGNAL, SETINA, BODYGUARD, UPFITTER, TURNOUT GEAR, WHELEN, PANTHER PLATFORM, RAM, LAPTOP STAND MOUNTS, PUBLIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT, TOWING EQUIPMENT, PRO-VISION, WATCHGUARD, PRISONER TRANSPORT, WINDOW BARS, PRISONER BARS, PUSH BUMPER BAR, P7B, P71, CVPI, MGM, MERCURY MARAUDER, GRAND MARQUIS, LINCOLN TOWN CAR, LINCOLN CARTIER, CROWN VIC



Buy Now