UBB Store

Hartmann Belting Leather Business Laptop Notebook Bag Briefcase
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hartmann Belting Leather Business Laptop Notebook Bag Briefcase
Price: US $199.99
Comes as shown. Please look at the pictures to see what is included. Sometimes prefills the description or title and gets things wrong, and we are not perfect (we strive our best to provide good service), so please refer to pictures (I do not take stock photos). What you see is exactly what you will receive (e.g. if you order a fishing reel and it does not have a handle, then a handle will not be included).Feel free to ask any questions!
I typically ship within 1-2 business days, and respond to messages as soon as possible. *If you live in Alaska/Hawaii/Protectorate area, just reach out to me, I do ship to these places, but there will be an additional charge.


Buy Now