HPE C8R09A - HP MSA 2040 6GB I/O SAN Fiber Channel FC Controller 717870-001 USEDHPE C8R09A - HP MSA 2040 6GB I/O SAN Fiber Channel FC Controller 717870-001 USEDBrand: HPE
Condition:Used
Quantity: 1 PiecesProduct Description:HPE C8R09A - HP MSA 2040 6GB I/O SAN Fiber Channel FC Controller 717870-001 USEDPackage including1X 717870-001 Controller
Shipment terms: Delivery via DHL / UPS / FedexPackage: Anti static bags, bubble wrap, foam, sturdy boxes, we’ll do all we can do to make sure you get your goods, not only on time but also packed and handle with care.Warranty: 30 days- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- Professionally Tested- Fast Shipping(Express)- 30 Day Warranty our product does not work properly for you and you want to exchange another one or get a refund, please confirm with us first and list the product detailed problems.
Please don't open the case via
We keep our promises that we will provide you with the best solution within 24 hours.
