HP Vectra VL400 Socket 370 Motherboard with Intel Pentium III 1000MHz, 512MB PC-133, and PCI cards and multiplexer. Took a stroll down memory lane and recreated my childhood PC, but I have been getting SO frustrated fighting IRQ conflicts and driver issues that come with using vintage tech I can't even enjoy it now that I've got everything worked out :(
Getting rid of all of it. Everything. I never want to touch anything AGP or PCI ever again. Do you need ribbon cables? I'll stuff the box full, just give me the word. I also have a Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 3650 AGP on the way from a different seller but it's too late for me to cancel that order now. It's not the highly sought after 3850 but, for that era, the 3650 is plenty powerful enough. If it arrives before this lot sells, I may be willing to throw it in for like, a quarter of what I paid for it.
I know this all sounds rather negative, but I spent a small fortune wandering down this rabbit hole just to realize my ASUS P5Q Deluxe really is just the perfect machine and always has been all along.
I have not fully tested most of the PCI cards. The extent of my testing is as follows: Yamaha sound card installed in Windows environment but have not tested audio output. Soundblaster is not tested. FireWire card installs and recognized in Windows, but have not plugged anything in. ATI Rage Pro Turbo TV tuner is fully functional but has a conflict with this motherboard's integrated graphics (tested in a different machine). PCI multiplexor is unknown.One quick note to US buyers. Your President is imposing tariffs on this product. I will do what I can on my end to mitigate what that amount may be, but whatever import duties are assessed at the border are your responsibility.
