UBB Store

HP Tri-Fold Brochure Paper Gloss Inkjet 8.5 x 11 in 180 gsm White C7020A
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Tri-Fold Brochure Paper Gloss Inkjet 8.5 x 11 in 180 gsm White C7020A
Price: US $5.00
this listing is for two open packs of brochure paper by HP. one pack has nine sheets. the other has 10 sheets. please note these are open used packs. the remaining paper is well usable. there are no creases or bends or wrinkles.
I procure these second hand and I'm selling them in the condition I received them inonce items have shipped and tracking has been uploaded, please contact usps with your tracking information concerning any issues during shipping

Buy Now